Pot Magnet 32 Mm Dia Neodymium Stainless Steel Pot Magnet For Harsh Environments
For securing heavy items in a shear position this pot magnet has a rubber coating on the magnetic face which increases its slide resistance and a stainless steel shell to prevent corrosion.
- 32mm diameter x 8mm thick with a 5mm diameter countersunk hole for fixing
- Rubber coating and stainless steel shell protects against corrosion
- Ideal for harsh environments
- Each magnet can support a weight of up to 34.7kg vertically from the magnetic face and 8kg in a shear position when in flush contact with a 10mm thick mild steel surface
- Available in Pack of 1, Pack of 4, Pack of 20, Pack of 40
- Harsh environments
- Outside use
- Marine environments
Ideal for use outside and in marine environments, these pot magnets outperform regular magnets when being used in a shear position because of the extra friction created by the rubber coating on the magnetic face. This coating and the ferritic stainless steel shell also protects the magnet from corrosion while increasing the magnets clamping force.